Rameau is a computer program for automatic harmonic analysis. It has been developed by the Genos Research Group and it is released under the GPL3 License.
- Rameau has implemented nine algorithms for harmonic analysis
- Rameau has an easy format for creating answer sheets
- Rameau provides an easy way to compare different algorithms
- Rameau performs chord labeling and roman numeral functional
Right now Rameau is only available from the GitHub. Then read the README file for further instructions.
Rameau has two interfaces:
- Command line
Screenshots will be available soon.
Rameau generates nice analyzed scores, thanks to Lilypond.
It’s possible to input an answer sheet to compare algorithms output.
The answer sheets syntax are described in
- Chord labeling answer sheets
- Roman numerals answer sheets
Rameau is developed in common lisp, using emacs, slime, and SBCL.